Conveyor Introduction and Classification
1. Brief introduction: the conveyor is a kind of material handling machinery which can continuously transport material in a certain line, also known as continuous conveyor. It can be horizontal, oblique and vertical transmission . Featured with large conveying capacity and long distance, conveyor has wide application. In order to meet different needs of the production line, you can not only choose single conveyor delivery, but also multiple components or with other conveying equipment to form horizontal or inclined conveyor system.
2. Conveyor classification: 1.rubber belt conveyor 2.screw conveyor 3.mesh belt conveyor
Remarkable Features of Different Conveyors
1. Rubber belt conveyor
● Long transmission distance, large capacity, continuous delivery.
● Reliable operation, easy to realize automation and centralized control.
● Compact structure, light frame, easy to install and disassemble.
● Can equip with middle drive device to meet larger transmission capacity and longer distance requirement.
2. Screw conveyor
◆ Good sealing performance, stable operation, safe and reliable.
◆Strong adaptability, convenient installation and repair, long life service.
◆ Multi-point loading and unloading; the conveying direction can be reversed; materials can also be transported to the contrary direction at the same time.
◆ Dust-proof device, high temperature resistant, low failure rate.
3. Mesh belt conveyor
▶ Oil and water resistant, corrosion and high temperature resistant.
▶ Mesh belt conveyor is drive by gear motor which can save power and adjust speed easily.
▶ It can add lifting baffle, side baffle and other accessories to meet different technological requirements.
Conveyor Wide Application
1. Rubber belt conveyor: it is used in metallurgy, coal, transportation, hydropower, chemical, food, light industry, port, shipping and other departments for transporting coal, cement, gravel, sand, fertilizer, grains, etc. The rubber belt conveyor can be used at ambient temperature at -20 ℃ - 40 ℃,the conveyed material temperature should less than 60 ℃.
2. Screw conveyor: widely used in building, chemical industry, electric power, metallurgy, coal, food industry and so on. It is suitable for horizontal and inclined conveying of powder, granular and small bulk materials like coal, ash, slag, cement, grains, etc. Material temperature is less than 200℃. The screw conveyor is not applied to transport perishable, large viscosity, easy to agglomerate material
3. Mesh belt conveyor: it is suitable in poultry slaughtering, frozen food production line, heating and drying food production line, puffed food production line, fruit grading and packing production line, aquatic products processing line, battery manufacturing, beverage manufacturing industry, agricultural processing, chemical, electronic, cosmetics industry, etc.
Rubber Belt Conveyor Technical Parameters
||Rubber belt width
Screw Conveyor Technical Data
|Driving motor power
|Lifting motor power