Charcoal Briquette Plant Introduction
Charcoal production line is used to make high quality charcoal for heating, warming, cooking and other industrial use, the whole charcoal production line mainly includes four processes: biomass material crushing, sawdust drying, charcoal briquetting and carbonization. The produced charcoal is featured with high density and good flammability, alternative to firewood and coal.
Charcoal Production Line Features
1. Reasonable design, convenient operation, labor and energy saving.
2. Automatic control of electric heating device, randomly adjust the humidity of materials to ensure the material molding stability, improving work efficiency.
3. The main parts of the machine adopt wear-resistant material with special treatment and heavy-duty design.
4. Applicable to all kinds of biomass raw materials, high production efficiency.
5. Oil-immersed lubrication system ensures a long working life.
6. Increased screw pitch of charcoal briquette press makes contribution to the feeding quantity, thus greatly improving the yield..
7. Improved structure design of the molding cylinder has greatly reduced the frictional force between charcoal briquette machine and raw materials as well as increased the briquettes density.
Raw Material Requirement of Charcoal Production
1. Raw material: sawdust, wood branches, wood residues, rice husk, peanut shell, corn stalk, bamboo, sunflower shell, cotton stalk, coconut shell, bagasse, corncob, leaves and any other agricultural waste.
2. Raw material size: 3-5mm.
3. Raw material moisture: 8-12%.
Charcoal Briquettes Production Flowchart
1. Material Crushing: put the raw material into crusher and crush into small pieces (diameter is about 3-5mm). We have 3 types of wood crushers respectively designed for different materials. Wood blade crush, wood hammer mill and straw crushing machine.
2. Drying: dry the granular material in the dryer or in the sun, till the moisture is less than 12%. For small scale charcoal briquetting plant, we suggest flash pipe dryer, while for large charcoal plant, the rotary drum dryer is the best choice.
3. Briquetting: briquetting is the most important process for the whole charcoal briquetting plant, our charcoal briquetting machine can meet different needs to of various scale charcoal plant.
4. Carbonization: at last, carbonized the briquette sticks in the carbonization furnace.3 types of carbonization furnace for choice: Self-ignition Carbonization Furnace, Airflow Carbonization Stove and Lifting Carbonizing Furnace.
Top 4 Investment Advantages of Charcoal Production Line
1. Ready-in-hand raw material: in general, rural rice husks, peanut shells, cotton stalks, soybean stalks, corn straws, pressed sugar bagasse, furniture scrap and other materials can be used as charcoal production equipment raw materials.
2. Convenient to select plant site: in order to reduce the transportation cost, save the cost and increase profits, generally built the plant in a radius of about 50 kilometers place where there are sufficient raw materials
3. Expansive market: the produced charcoal or activated carbon charcoal can be used in the fields of industry, agriculture, animal husbandry, catering industry, as well as people's lives heating, barbecue, etc
4. Easy operation: the operators only need to be trained for 3-5days for skillful operation.