Hydraulic briquetting press is one horizontal briquetting and baling machine for compacting sawdust, wood chips, wood shavings, rice husk, etc. into density blocks. It can automatically complete the processes of compressing and package block discharging with high efficiency. The compressing box is so big that multi-materials can be entered and shaped once. The briquettes made by our hydraulic briquetting press are durable, smooth and compact. The thickness of the briquettes is adjustable as customers’ request.
Features of Hydraulic Briquetting Press
1. Conveyor system is optional to realize the continuous feeding.
2. Equipped with superior quality parts, like Siemens motor and Schneider electric system, ensuring the high stability and long service life.
3. Adopt intelligent electrical control technology, the materials are compressed and formed in one time.
4. High-performance hydraulic system ensures high operational stability.
5. The package block dimension is in ISO standard, suitable for container loading.
6. No installation required, it works after refueling and switching on the power.
Hydraulic Briquetting Machine Application
The hydraulic briquetting press is widely used for processing the powder materials, cellulose fiber, wood chips, sawdust, coir, wood pellets, wood shavings, etc.
Hydraulic Briquetting Machine Parts
The whole hydraulic briquetting press is consist of compressing cabinet, hopper, Siemens motor and Schneider electric system, conveyor system, rack, hydraulic system, and package block pushing oil cylinder.
Hydraulic Briquetting Machine Working Principle
The materials are compressed by hydraulic cylinder of hydraulic briquetting press. Driven by motor rotation, the oil pump works and extracts the hydraulic oil from the oil tank. The oil is transported to each hydraulic cylinder through hydraulic oil pipe, driving the piston rod of oil tank do lateral movement to compress the materials in compressing cabinet. Finally, under the extrusion of side oil cylinder, the compressed block is squeezed out from the discharge outlet.
Technical Parameters of Hydraulic Briquetting Machine
|Compression pressure (T)||135||160||220||300|
|Package block dimension (mm)||300*300||350*350||480*480||480*480|
|Package block weight (kg)||5-10||15-18||30-35||35-50|
|Operating mode||One button control||One button control||One button control||One button control|