Rotary Drum Drying Machine Introduction
Drying is very important step in biomass briquetting process, in order to get superior quality of biomass briquettes, it is necessary to control the moisture of material, our rotary drum drying machine is ideal equipment to dry a mass of materials for briquetting use.
With the advantages of large production capacity, wide range of application, convenient operation, the rotary drum drying machine enjoys great popularity in metallurgical, chemical, coal, fertilizer, ore and agricultural industry, etc.
Features of Rotary Drum Sawdust Dryer
1. Large capacity, low fuel consumption, low drying costs
2. High temperature resistance, can use high temperature air fast dry material
3. Strong extensible capability. Considering the production surplus when design, there is no need to replace equipment if there is a little increase in processing load.
4. Adopt self-aligning type tug structure, tug is well matched with the rolling ring, greatly reducing wear.
Widely Using Scope of Rotary Drum Dryer Machine
1. Chemical, miners and metallurgical industry: ore, slag, coal, metal powder, clay, kaolin, diatomaceous earth drying, etc.
2. Agriculture, feed, fertilizer industry: straw, grass, leaves, fish meal, distillers grains, residue, bagasse, peat, sludge, waste products, food factory waste, organic fertilizers, inorganic fertilizers drying, etc.
3. Material of special drying condition such as precipitated calcium carbonate, activated clay, magnetic powder, graphite, lime slurry and so on.
4. Suitable for materials requiring low temperature drying and batch continuous processing.
Rotary Drum Dryer Machine Working Principle
1. Drum type dryer is mainly composed of rotary body, lifting blade, transmission device, supporting device, sealing ring and other components.
2. Wet materials are transferred to the hopper by belt conveyor or bucket elevator, then going through the charging pipe and going into the drying body. The feeding pipe slope is larger than the natural inclination of material, so that the material can get into the drum smoothly.
3. Drying drum can rotate and has a little gradient. Material are filled from the upper end, heat carrier entering from the low side, which forms the countercurrent contacting. With the rotating of drum, materials move to the low side under the effect of gravity. The wet materials are drying under the heating of heat carrier in the process of moving forward.
4. There are plates mounted in the inner wall of drum, they can make the material fully contact with heating flow which improves the drying rate and promotes material moving. Heating carrier is generally divided into hot air, flue gas, etc. After heating-carrying agent passes through the drum, the material dust is usually collected by the cyclone dust collector. For further reduction of exhaust gas dust content, the off gas should be cleaned by bag dust collector or wet dust collector.
Rotary Drum Drying Machine Technical Parameters
|Model||Gradient||Rotary speed||Inlet air temperature||Power||Productivity||Weight|
|AUS600||3-5°||3-8 r/min||≤700 ℃||3 kw||0.5-1.5 t/h||2.9 t|
|AUS600||3-5°||3-8 r/min||≤700 ℃||4 kw||0.8-2.0 t/h||3.5 t|
|AUS800-2||3-5°||3-8 r/min||≤700 ℃||4 kw||0.8-2.5 t/h||4.5 t|
|AUS1000||3-5°||3-8 r/min||≤700 ℃||5.5 kw||1.0-3.5 t/h||5.6 t|
|AUS1200-1||3-5°||3-8 r/min||≤700 ℃||7.5 kw||1.8-5 t/h||5.6 t|
|AUS1200-2||3-5°||3-8 r/min||≤700 ℃||11 kw||2-6 t/h||14.8 t|
|AUS1500||3-5°||2-6 r/min||≤800 ℃||15 kw||3.5-9 t/h||17.8 t|
|AUS1800||3-5°||2-6 r/min||≤800 ℃||18 kw||5-12 t/h||25 t|
|AUS2200-1||3-5°||1.5-6 r/min||≤800 ℃||18.5 kw||6-15 t/h||33 t|
|AUS2200-2||3-5°||1.5-6 r/min||≤800 ℃||22 kw||10-18 t/h||53.8 t|
|AUS2200-3||3-5°||1.5-6 r/min||≤800 ℃||30 kw||12-20 t/h||56 t|
|AUS2400||3-5°||1.5-6 r/min||≤800 ℃||37 kw||18-30 t/h||60 t|
|AUS3000-1||3-5°||1.5-6 r/min||≤800 ℃||55 kw||25-35 t/h||78 t|
|AUS300-2||3-5°||1.5-6 r/min||≤800 ℃||75 kw||32-40 t/h||104.9 t|